воскресенье, 12 апреля 2009 г.

If I'm religious and say prayers, how come I don't feel any "faith" when I go through tough times?

Hi,
I'm Jewish and I attend temple (reform) every Friday. I say the prayers, I love the music and I feel like I have faith when I am there. But when something negative happens and/ or it seems that God has stepped in to change the direction I was moving in, I feel like I have no faith. When difficult times come to me, I wish I could be the person that says "I trust God" or "I have faith in God" or "Let go and let God". I don't trust that any situation is going to work out in my best interest. In a lot of ways, I feel abandoned by God, because if there was a God in my life, why did I go through what I went through? Why would he make me struggle?

What can I do to have more faith???

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий