пятница, 10 апреля 2009 г.

My boobs are sore ESPECIALLY when i woke up this morning...please help..?

When i woke up this morning my boobs felt VERY sore they hurt like crap, they dont hurt as bad as they did this morning but they are still very sore they've been sore like this for a few days but this morning was the first its felt that bad.... i missed my period last month well i am 2 weeks late.. i tested about a week ago and it was negative, it wasnt a very expensive brand though.. i mean i don't think i am pregnant, but waht is going on with me.. oh yeah the day i was suppose to start i spotted very light brown like 2 times in 1 day.. when i wiped, thats it could that have been my period?? Any ideas, please, thanks in advance..
ANY EXPERIENCES??

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий